[Steppes] Needs for March 25th at the Library

Rick Massey via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 18 07:59:09 PST 2017

Greetings good folk.
(please forward this to the Facebook list)
The following aid is needed for the March 25th concert and library day at
the J. Eric Jonsson Library. Any assistance anyone can provide will be
greatly appreciated.

1. We need a Master or Mistress of Ceremonies for the concert. This person
will introduce the music while we change instruments, flip to the proper
music, and add or release players. We'll provide a script to whomever
handles this.
2. We could use a visually capable person to assist in turning the text of
the event's flyer into an appealing visual advertisement. This will involve
placement on the page, font selection, and possibly a watermark. This one we
need as soon as possible so we can start distributing the flyer to generate
interest.
3. We need someone to videotape the show. The library doesn't have any
videotaping equipment, so someone with a video camera to catch the visual
side of the performance would be appreciated.

If you can help with any of these three needs please contact me. This looks
to be an interesting event.

En il Servicio
Herr Marcus il Volpè