[Steppes] Newsletter Articles - Reminder!

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 25 07:21:40 PST 2017

Greetings Steppes!!

January is almost over, and I still don't have articles from most of our
officers! Please send them ASAP so we can have time to proof read and edit
the newsletter

Also, I've only received one submission for the 12th night article. It
would be lovely to be able to tell between all of us how wonderful this
12th night was, so send you impressions and memories to make a chronicle of
this awesome event.

If you have anything to publish, please send them regularly to add it on
time. It does not even have to be month by month, you can send me a bunch
of articles with a tentative schedule that I could follow.

In Service

Lady Safiya
Chronicler of the Steppes