[Steppes] Changes to Heavy Fighter Practice

Knight Marshal via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 06:54:08 PST 2017

Hello! Heavy fighter practice is undergoing an overhaul! For now the
Wednesday practice has moved day and location. We will now be practicing in
the girl's gym at Thomas C. Marsh Prep Academy on Tuesdays from 6:30pm to
about 9pm. Address: 3838 Crown Shore Dr. Dallas, TX 75244. We will be
sharing the location with the rapier fighter practice, so there should
always be someone on site each week, even if you have to accept the
challenge of One Star! One Army! and pick up a rapier to get a practice in!
Sunday practices at Carrollton have been suspended for the time being,
until we can garner interest there or elsewhere. There are talks about
joining practices with archery in Mesquite, at least sometimes if not
consistently. Let the B&B, Creighton Bak, or myself know if you have any
thoughts about the direction our weekend practice should head!

In service,
Diderik von Schatten
Knight Marshal