[Steppes] Baronial Arts & Sciences - June 8th, 2017

Anne House via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 6 10:36:16 PDT 2017

Greetings from the Office of Arts and Sciences:

This week on Thursday, Lady Johanna has gracefully accepted to teach a
basic sewing class. She had intended to do this class at her home on the
third, but life interfered and she was unable to.

As per our normal monthly A&S night:
June 8, 2017
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
1333 Beltline Road, Garland TX 75040
Beginning at 7:00 pm and ending at 9:00 pm

Please bring the following: your machines, your fabric and supplies (ie
thread, scissors, bobbins, etc) - or if you're new to this, just bring
yourself! I myself will be making a new navershnik with a type of fabric
I've not used before.

Kiriena
--
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."

—T. S. Eliot