[Steppes] Greetings from the Ofice of the Minister of Arts and Sciences - Historical Pins and Needles

Anne House via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 14 05:24:30 PDT 2017

Arts and Sciences Alert!

An historical pins and needles class taught by Susanna the Herbalist will
be held on Friday June 30, from 3 to 5 pm at Dallas Makerspace. There is no
charge for this class! Sign up at dallasmakerspace.org.

We need at least 3 people to sign up. The class will cover Penannular pins,
fibulae, and handmade needles. Please bring copper or brass wire, a hammer,
and file if you have it.

Contact sroriginals at earthlink.net for further information!

Boyaryina Kiriena Pevtsova
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes

--
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."

—T. S. Eliot