[Steppes] Steppes Name Registry

R. Culver via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 15 13:36:59 PDT 2017

Wihtric hláfard Wihtmunding send greetings! So sorry for the delay, but
please find the link to the Steppes name registry form I developed. This is
for populace (including Glaslyn and King's Creek) and visitors to our
events. Having an unusual names myself, I understand the feeling of having
your name both mispronounced and misspelled, so I want to extend this to
people who are in and frequent our barony.

Most immediate application will be for having pre-made name cards for our
lists at Warlord, so I can have already written out phonetic guide for list
and court heralds. So please fill it out, when you have the time.
https://goo.gl/forms/Xo5Q8otjoONlzyGB3

Gódspéde!

Wihtric