[Steppes] List Heralds

R. Culver via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 15 13:47:50 PDT 2017

Wihtric hláfard Wihtmunding send greetings...again!

Speaking of Steppes Warlord, I am recruiting list heralds for the rapier
and chivalric fights.
Having a good, loud voice and an ability to read phonetic transcriptions
well would be great, but I appreciate anyone willing to help.

I hope to have a meeting point early on Saturday morning before inspections
to get fighters' names and go through the list procedures.

If you are interested, please write me at captbigdamnhero at g mail dot com
with the heading of "List Herald."

Gódspéde!
Wihtric