[Steppes] Warlord Update - Youth Combat & Merchant list

Hrafn Olafsson via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 16 15:06:40 PDT 2017

OK Steppes, ready for another Warlord update? This time, we bring word of
Youth Combat and our current list of Merchants!

-----------------
YOUTH COMBAT

Youth Combat (Boffer) will take place at Warlord on Saturday. Youth
tournament to run congruent with the adult Warlord tournament. Youth Combat
finals will be fought between the semifinals and finals of the adult
Warlord tournament. Prior to, and after the Youth tournament, there will be
lots of fun and frivolity on the youth field. Bring your best game, your
best attitude and your best ideas (the marshals have a quite a few, but
bring more!).

Youth Rapier Tourney at Steppes Warlord this year. In order for the fighter
to sign into the list, the Rose must either be present with her fighter, or
the fighter must have a letter from the Rose asking for the fighter’s entry
into the list. It is our hope to encourage our future, the youth, by
connecting them to the inspiration of our kingdom, the Roses. Youth Rapier
fighters – go find a Rose!!!! Roses – please seek out a youth fighter! It
is my understanding that Roses will also be available at the list – no one
will be left out.

If anyone needs authorization and/or loaner gear please contact HL
Alexandra Notte Clare ASAP so that plenty of gear can be packed. If you are
interested in becoming a youth marshal please let us know and we can do
that too!

-----------------
MERCHANT LIST

- Pegasus Pottery
- Darkwood Armoury
- Sable Shield Bakery
- All the Trimmings
- Period Pottery
- SR Orginals
- Longship Company
- Bella's Braids
- Silk Road Caravan
- Maltese Sutlery and Trading
- TLC Leathercraft
- Saqras Shuttle
- Patrick Hausske
- Vardo Rose Photography

As always, please reach out to me if you have any questions.

- Hrafn