[Steppes] New Bardic Circle Practice

Karie Mitchell karie.mitchell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:26:25 PST 2018

Greetings Steppes,

At the gentle urging of our Arts and Sciences Minister, I freely open my
home to those who wish to practice their performance arts. My home will be
open to all gentle performers on the third Wednesday of each month,
starting with this one, from 7 pm and ending sharply at 9 pm, at least
until the school year is complete. At this first meeting we will hammer out
details of what we’d like to do and any guidelines we should follow, and
also be a “get to know you” time.

My address is 2305 Overglen, Plano, Texas 75074. Please contact me via
Facebook or email if have any questions.

Ciao,
Allessandra Desiderio
(mka Karie Mitchell)