[Steppes] 2018 Populace

Baroness of the Steppes baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 4 14:58:42 PST 2018

Thank you to everyone that attended our wonderful Dreaming and Planning meeting.  We will start working towards  those goals through out the year.

We will once again have our monthly Populace meeting/events.  They will be on different days to accommodate as many people as possible.  We will once again rotate dinners/ outings/ mini events ( Populace in the Park).

Please look for the schedule this week.  It will be sent out via email, Facebook, appear in the newsletter every month, and hand outs.

We also again this year plan to have Steppes Camp at every event we attend.  So you always have friends to camp with when going out of town.

We will post soon!

Peter and Sarah