[Steppes] Rapier practice Tuesday, 13 February

William Swindell rapier at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 12 18:31:26 PST 2018

Steppes Rapier Practice

Our Steppes Meteorologist will update me within the next few hours if her predictions differ from NWS and precipitation is more likely. But if the National Weather Service can be trusted, it will be in the high 40s tomorrow evening with only a slight chance of precipitation.

Unless this changes, LET’S HAVE A FIGHTER PRACTICE!! 7:00pm 13 February.

We’ll be trying out a new location for combined practice. It’s Heights Park in Richardson. 801 N. Floyd Rd. We will be in the middle parking lot to the north of the baseball fields. West side of Floyd Road and maybe 150 yards south of Arapaho.

I’ll have rapier loaner gear. My number is (214) 773-5415 if you have questions or trouble finding us.

Check for updates tomorrow, but for now, IT’S ON.

William Swindell

Steppes Rapier Marshal