[Steppes] Call out to the Laurels of the Barony

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 21 08:21:40 PST 2018

 We'd like to do a Laurels Roundtable for our A&S night quarterly. A laurel
(or Steppes Artisan) will

lead the roundtable. Each participant, possibly including the laurel and/or
artisan brings something for critique. Each participant gets their work
critiqued by the others and gets to critique as well. It'd be of great
value to folks doing artistic work in the SCA because it prepares for
judging/being judged at competitions. Finally, it helps to learn what is
valid criticism and what is not relevant to their art.

As an added bonus, folks who may not have much interaction interact with
folks who are entering competitions now.

Kiriena