[Steppes] Call out to the Laurels of the Barony

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jan 25 08:19:43 PST 2018

Kiriena,

This sounds like a great idea. Are you wanting to do this at the next A&S
night (Feb 8)? Kingdom A&S is only a few days after, so it may be too close
for practical assistance for that event, but overall, I think you're on the
right track for helping artisans introduce their art to the kingdom arts
community.

Count me in... though I haven't produced any art for a while, I'll gladly
come and read over documentation, etc. Whatever you need.

Pax,

Duncan