[Steppes] Brewing Article

Matthew Maddoux tdoughter23 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:21:23 PDT 2018

Brewers, and non-Brewers!

Once again, we will be hosting a small brewing workshop at my house.  In
fact, we're going to continue this well into the year!  I'm putting three
on my schedule so we can start preparing.  I'll be teaching the same
information at King's College on 6/9, but here you can put that knowledge
into practice.

6/17 - Bochet
7/22 - Prince's Choice
8/19 - Princess' Choice

Above is my brewing schedule, though I will help people make whatever they
wish help with.  Equipment is available at my house for use, so if you want
to brew but don't have the equipment or the space, feel free to come over.

Bochets are meads that use caramelized honey.  For the June 17 workshop,
I'll be making a full 6 gallon batch of smoked honey mead.

With Crown Tournament in July, we'll start making the gifts to the new
Prince and Princess.  I'll be learning what I make for them on the 14th.
My new schedule would have us on the 15th, but I wanted to have some time
to gather ingredients.  With Round Table in Denton the on the 21st, this
makes the 22nd a good choice for those who aren't normally in the area.

Thank you!
Guðbrandr Njalsson

--
OOC: