[Steppes] Arts and Sciences TONIGHT!

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:57:05 PDT 2018

 Good morning Steppes!

I wracked my brains for a while and decided that building on the most
recent NewComers Academy offering was probably best - All you newcomers to
the SCA and to the Steppes, join us for for a Project/Library night!

Want to start something, but you aren't sure where to begin? Come avail
yourself of the knowledge that us Steppes folks have. I'll have my sewing
machine and bobbins; the good leather scissors; some beads and beading
needles; embroidery floss and hoops; the jewelers tools and some findings;
leather strips; wire for weaving and an example of a woven thors hammer.

Working on something or have knowledge to share? Bring it on! We want to
know what projects everyone in the Barony is working on!

Bring a book to share and paper to take titles, authors and ISBN numbers to
add to your own library.

Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
1333 Belt Line Rd, Garland, TX 75040
7:00 pm til 9:00 pm

--
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."

—T. S. Eliot