[Steppes] Business meeting at The Londoner 7PM this Thursday 20 September

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 17 07:48:00 PDT 2018

Still at the New Venue For Business Meeting

The 20th of September is the 3rd Thursday of the month so it’s time for business meeting. DO NOT GO TO HALF PRICE BOOKS as the meeting won’t be there.  The Londoner at 14930 Midway Rd, Addison, TX 75001 has agreed to let us reserve the upstairs room where we met on May 30th for Steppes Goes to Dinner and also where we held business meeting last month.   The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 so you might want to get there a few minutes ahead of time if you want to order. This should save a fast food stop for those of you coming directly from work. My intention, at this point, is not to stop food or beverage service during the meeting if ordering can be done somewhat discreetly with respect to those giving their reports.

Last month we got the business handled promptly and still had a chance to socialize. I realize it was a bit noisy but this place is more centrally located and the management has a willingness to work with us.

When the main business meeting is over, Cristiana will preside over the finance committee meeting. It would be nice if we could just move that meeting into the corner and proceed without everyone else having to cease their fellowship.
Yours In Service,

Ld. William Swindell

Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes