[Steppes] A&S Project night - tools help!

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 4 09:43:22 PDT 2019

Oyez Oyez Steppes!! Next week is A&S project night! I have the heraldic
banners in my possession and I will be getting the materials needed for
maintenance today: Wood dowels, rope, curtain caps. However we do need some
tools to help with the work. Is someone coming to A&S able to bring the
following? Hand saws (I have 1)
Saw guide.
Wood glue
Battery-powered drill (to work outside)
Lighter / fire source to seal rope in case I buy paracord.

I will be bringing some sand paper and a tarp to work outside.

I hope to see many of you there! It will be a great project night!

In Service

Lady Sofia Speranza
(MKA Francisca Moreno)
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes