[Steppes] Archery practice tomorrow, the 7th!

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 6 07:34:11 PDT 2019

Greetings Steppes,

Tis going to be a hot one, but we shall do it any way! Archery practice this Sunday the 7th!!

The range manager has specifically asked me to remind everyone to check-in at the office when you arrive so they can get a head count. Also, anyone that has not signed a waiver with the facility during a previous practice will need to, so please bring a photo ID.

Practices are each 1st and 3rd Sunday at 601 Gross Rd, Mesquite, TX 75149 from 2p.m. until ~5p.m.

Loaner bows and arrows are available. Range provides water, but I highly recommend bringing your own preferred form of electrolyte drink/mix.
--
YIS,
Aibinn ingen Eremon
archery at steppes.ansteorra.org