[Steppes] July A&S activities

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 8 09:53:21 PDT 2019

Good Morning Steppes!!

Hopefully you ll had a great 4th of July celebration and rest. But now is
time for the upcoming A&S Activities of the month!!

This Thursday is our regular A&S meeting. It will be a free project night
to give everyone a rest from all the awesome events that we had during
June! Come to craft and chat, or just relax if you want to. Maybe work on
largesse for the Crown Tournament Sable 6?

On July 23, there is a planned Music and Choral practice at Lady Esme's
home. Please contact Mistress Xene (Vicki Marsh) or Master Llewellyn (Todd
Marsh) for details

On July 25, there is a planned meeting of scribes at Mistress Honour's
home. Come and paint charters of geek about all that is C&I. Please contact
Mistress Honour (Misty Hosey) for details.

Be prepared!! I'm planning to use August A&S night to repair and give
maintenance to at least some of the Steppes portrait banners! I'm starting
coordinating but we will get something done :D. If you have any A&S
activities suggestions, please contact me and I'll do my best to make it
work :D

Lady Sofia Speranza
(MKA Francisca Moreno)
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes