[Steppes] Steppes Heraldic Hangout for May

Oakenwald Pursuivant herald at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed May 1 06:41:51 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The next meeting of the Steppes Community College of Heralds will be
tomorrow evening May 2nd from 7 to 9 pm, at my home in North Dallas. This
month we will be having a commentary class with Mistress Emma de
Fetherstan, who is a former Star Principal Herald, Wreath Sovereign at
Arms, Laurel Sovereign at Arms, and an all around awesome herald.
Commentary is the discussion of submitted names and devices, checking for
conflicts with existing arms and names as well as correctness according to
the rules of heraldry and naming. Mistress Emma will be joining us remotely
to share her wealth of knowledge. We plan to start the commentary session
at 7:30, so everyone will have time to get settled and we can work out
technical kinks in advance.

My address is 17919 Meadowchase Way, Dallas TX 75287.

I look forward to seeing you there,

~DH

*Duncan Hepburn*
Oakenwald Pursuivant