[Steppes] A&S Activities for May

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed May 1 06:50:47 PDT 2019

Greetings Steppes!

As we start a new month (and a new year! Happy birthday SCA!) here is the
list of A&S activities planned for this month.

Thursday May 2 - Heraldic Community College. Mistress Emma de Fetherstan
will give a remote class con submissions' commentary. Contact our Herald
Master Duncan Hepburn for details.

Thursday May 9 - A&S Meeting: We will be working on last minute
preparations for Steppes Warlord! Bring any project you need to finish or
need help and let's tackle those together. I will be bringing my sewing
machine if anyone needs it. It will be held at the Gloria Dei Lutheran
church at 7 PM.

Sunday May 19 - Silk banner painting class. Mistress Rix will guide us
through how to paint a big Baronial Silk banner so we can learn so to make
our own. Class will be at Dallas Makerspace in Carrolton. Contact me
directly for details.

Sunday May 19 - Music guild's meeting. If you sing or play, or want to
learn this is your place. Please Contact Mistress Xene (Vicki Marsh) for
details.

Saturday 25 - Artisans' Enclave at Steppes Warlord! Come to teach or learn
and and talk or just simply enjoy the company. Classes will be posted soon.
Contact Johanna Jakobsdottir (Jennie Bainter) for details.

Saturday 25 - Music Practice at Steppes warlord. There will also be a pre
court performance.

(TO BE CONFIRMED)
Thursday 30 - Scribal meeting.

As you see, we have a lot going on :D. If there is something you would like
to see, as project or class or just a get together, send me an email at
moas at steppes.ansteorra.org and I'll do my best to coordinate.

In Service

Lady Sofia Speranza
(MKA Francisca Moreno)
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes