[Steppes] New Steppes Exchequer

Central Treasurer central at treasurer.ansteorra.org
Wed May 29 18:09:27 PDT 2019

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to announce that the next Exchequer for the Barony of the
Steppes will be Mistress Xene Theriane. Mistress Xene will begin her term
as Exchequer on the first of July. I know Mistress Xene will do a wonderful
job as the Barony’s Exchequer and I look forward to working with her.

At this time, I would also like to thank Lady Cristiana d’Avranches for the
excellent job that she has done as the current Exchequer. It has been my
pleasure to work with her. Lady Cristiana has served the Barony well and I
know she will continue to be a wonderful asset to the Barony of the Steppes.

HL Aaliz du Lac
Central Region Exchequer
Kingdom of Ansteorra