[Steppes] Business Meeting on Thursday. NEW LOCATION.

esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com esme at lorenzenlawoffice.com
Mon Oct 14 12:48:47 PDT 2019

Greetings unto the Barony of the Steppes! THE BUSINESS MEETING AND POLLING
ARE THIS THURSDAY.

::Ahem:: Sorry to shout. Now that I have your attention I want to remind you
that the business meeting is this Thursday at 7 p.m. at (NEW LOCATION)
Fuddruckers at 4520 Frankford Road, Dallas, TX 75287. You might recognize
this as the location where the Newcomers Academy classes are held.

The meeting with start promptly at 7 p.m., but arrive early if you intend to
eat. (It's not required.)

We will be conducting the polling on the candidates for Baron and Baroness.
If you want your voice to be heard on this important matter, then you want
to be at this meeting. The candidates are in this month's Steppes Letter and
were also announced on the Steppes Facebook group. The populace of the
Steppes, one and all, are encouraged to participate in the polling.

As usual, the Finance Committee meeting will be after the regular meeting.

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to seeing you there.

Yours In Service,

Esme Malaspina