[Steppes] A&S meeting this Thursday!

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 9 10:11:49 PDT 2019

Greetings Steppes!
This Thursday is our regular A&S meeting at Gloria Dei church and we are
working on banners!
We need to make sleeves for the new rods of all B&B heraldic banners, so we
will need sewing machines, scissors, yard sticks and a lot of black thread.
I will be bringing mine but the more the merrier.
I will be bringing the banners and the fabric for the sleeves and hopefully
we can get all 10 banners done in a single night, after that there will be
a painting party.
I hope to see you all there! :)
In Service

Lady Sofia Speranza
(MKA Francisca Moreno)
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes