[Steppes] Archery with Populace in the Park this Sunday!

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 11 14:11:14 PDT 2019

Greetings!

If you have not heard/read, this Sunday, the 15th, is Populace in the
Park paired with archery! So, please bring your gear, friends, and
garb for a day filled with fun.

There will be a potluck with the Barony providing the protein, so
bring a dish of your choice. Also, we will have our annual “Market”;
sell what SCA and camping items you don’t need and buy something new!

Reminder for those shooting archery: check-in at the office when you
arrive so they can get a head count. Also, anyone that has not signed
a waiver with the facility during a previous practice will need to, so
please bring a photo ID.

Practices are each 1st and 3rd Sunday at 601 Gross Rd, Mesquite, TX
75149 from 2 p.m. until ~5 p.m. Loaner bows and arrows are available.
Range provides water, but I highly recommend bringing your own
preferred form of electrolyte drink/mix.

YIS,
Lady Aibinn