[Steppes] Banner repair canceled for tonight.

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 12 13:18:34 PDT 2019

Greetings Steppes,

I'll have to cancel project night for today. I'm not feeling well and i
have not bren able to get out of the house to pick the necessary materials
for our banner repair night. So I'm not going to be at A&S tonight.

But don't worry! A&S is still scheduled!! Bring your own projects and send
me message of all the wonderful things you are doing.

We will resume the banner repair plans next month. Please remember that I'm
still looking for a place where we can meet and work on paint retouch and
repair before the weather turns ugly for the winter.

Happy crafting!