[Steppes] A&S meeting this Thursday!

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 7 11:48:48 PDT 2020

Greetings Steppes!!

With Steppes Artisan around the corner we have something special for our
regular A&S meetings this Thursday!!

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen and Magistra Ossana can see Linden will be giving
a class on how to set up a virtual A&S display!

If you are considering participating in Steppes Artisan this is a great
opportunity to learn and ask questions on how to setup your virtual
display.

I'll be hosting the meeting on Thursday at 7 pm and I'll be sending the
link a couple of hours earlier, so keep an eye on the channels!

See you all there!

Lady Sofia
Steppes MOAS