[Steppes] A&S meeting this Thursday!

Minister of A&S moas at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 8 19:25:27 PDT 2020

Hello Steppes!

Here is the meeting information for tomorrow's class

Barony Steppes is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: A&S Class - how to set up a virtual display
Time: Jul 9, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95100982277?pwd=ZHdtZUpOQ0pORDNXM285Y1ZkdFVsZz09

Meeting ID: 951 0098 2277
Password: 651080
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,95100982277#,,,,0#,,651080# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,95100982277#,,,,0#,,651080# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 951 0098 2277
Password: 651080
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/a90ZBnbNL

In Service

Lady Sofia Speranza
(MKA Francisca Moreno)
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes