[Steppes] Need email addresses for past Steppes Artisan Champions

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 12 08:33:38 PDT 2020

Posted by Lady Anabele de Saxham, Autocrat of Steppes Artisan 2020:

Good Morning! I am in need of email addresses for all former Barony of the
Steppes Artisan Champions. If you are a former Artisan Champion please send
your email address to: suzzie2077 at gmail.com.

I need the email addresses to send out communication regarding 2020 Steppes
Artisan. Thank you!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

YIS,
Posted by Lady Esme Malaspina for Lady Anabele de Saxham