[Steppes] March 2020 Business Meeting on Google Hangouts

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 17 14:14:47 PDT 2020

We are still having a business meeting this month! Even though we are all
at home keeping our germs to ourselves, by the miracle of modern technology
we will host a video chat in place of a regular populace meeting this
month. Our awesome Social Media Officer, Katie Gilroy, is wise in the ways
of technology and has already set everything up to do this. The chat will
be on Google Hangouts and will go live at 7 p.m. on Thursday evening. There
will be the usual officers reports, and anything else we as a barony need
to talk about this month. And as a bonus, this will be the first meeting
where pets are welcome! I will post an Agenda and the link before the
meeting. You will be able to participate either via video chat or via phone
without video. I look forward to seeing and hearing people there. Yours In
Service, Esme Malaspina