[Steppes] Business meeting is online tonight!

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 26 12:41:28 PDT 2020

Tonight's the night for the virtual business meeting. We'll be getting
underway at 7 p.m. At this time, we are asking that if you are not giving a
report, please dial in using the phone number so Google will handle the
load better.

The Barony of the Steppes will be holding their monthly business meeting
online this month due to restrictions caused by the COVID 19 outbreak. It
will be held at 7:00 pm CST on March 26, 2020 via Google Hangouts. The
following
link & phone number will allow you to either access the meeting online or
call in. See everyone there!
https://meet.google.com/hvi-iptt-kms
‪+1 754-666-2852‬
PIN: ‪924 730 662‬#