[Tempio] Event talk at populace...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 11:34:16 PDT 2003

Greetings all:

Yesterday, at populace we discussed various things
about our upcoming event Samhain Stew, October 24-26.
For all of you who couldn't make it, I thought I'd put
out a plea for assistance.

We have the following things "stewing" :)
1. People to sign up for gate.
2. Help for set up and take down.
3. an extra marshal, 2 list mistresses, and heralds
4. Katib (Joe Meek), I'm sure could use some help in
coordinating the kitchen.

I know we have some wonderful, energetic and
experienced people in our shire who always rise to the
occasion to help.  If you can help out with our event,
please contact Wulfgar, the autocrat or myself as the
co.

Thanks everyone,
Tressa

=====