[Tempio] pub again

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 12:20:30 PDT 2003

Just wanted to invite everyone to the Irish Dragoon
again.  myself, my family and the Cooley's are going
to be there tonight, the cool people being in garb.
:)  The food is great (and inexpensive), the drinks
are REALLY great (not too inexpensive), there will be
live music, and its generally just a really cool place
to spend time with friends and family.  We'll be there
between 6:30-7, and knowing me, i'll probably be there
until close about 12-1.  The live music usually starts
around 8, but getting there early is a good idea if
you're planning on eating dinner.  I hope people can
make it out!

-Christine