[Tempio] Gate List as of 8-27-03, FINALLY...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:38:45 PDT 2003

Hi all:

I'm finally getting the time to sit and put out the
Gate List for Samhain Stew.  Please peruse the list
and see if you can be available to help.  I'll
personally hug you for it!

Tressa

List as follows:

Friday:
5-7 pm:  Open
7-9 pm:  Paper:  Tressa  Money: Caterina (Cathryn)
9-11 pm: Paper:  James   Money:  Renee (Christine)
11-1 pm: Open

Saturday:
1-3 am:  Open
3-5 am:  Open
5-7 am:  Paper:  Bhatair (Walt) Money:  Open
7-9 am:  Paper:  Theodora       Money:  Branwyn
9-11 am: Paper:  James          Money:  Open
11-1 pm: Open

If anyone can fill in the open spaces, I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks