[Tempio] The use of Tempio mailing list....

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 08:43:00 PST 2003

Sorry I started this whole thing...honestly I didn't
really think about it until I had hit "send." I was
thinking more of sharing the interesting facts with
people than anything else. I don't usually do that. I
was tired and had been responding to the Tempio list
often. I just did it more out of habit and not
thinking. Mea Culpa. It won't happen again. Though it
would have been nice to have been asked what was up
BEFORE being blasted to everyone on the list. I guess
good manners are lacking on more than just my part.
Again, my apologies for offending...wasn't intentional
or even conscious...then again, conscious isn't a
state I wander around in much these days anyhow.

Draven

=====
"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"