[Tempio] Christmas gathering

Netta Jackson netta1951 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 08:24:30 PST 2003

justa friendly reminder about yule revel  I and trying to keep the list of what everyone is bringing  will post a list tonite

netta

Rod Foyt <seanus at vvm.com> wrote: To all that I need to notify, I would like to make reservations for about 4
for the Christmas Banquet. Who do I get with on what to bring to eat?