[Tempio] Yule Revel Table Decorating and other Froo Froo

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 08:50:22 PST 2003

Just a note/thought to those reading this on the same
lines...Alasdair and I proposed a shire "fashion show"
for the yule revel and are also donating a prize of a
gift basket with lots of goodies in it. Is anyone
still interested or should we just scrap it? Also, we
will try to make it early to help decorate and I
should be able to put together some pretties. Are we
still doing the gift exchange as well?

Liadain

=====
"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"