[Tempio] Yule Revel Table Decorating and other Froo Froo

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 11:30:00 PST 2003

Greetings again,

I think the fashion show is a fun idea.  I'll
volunteer.
Thank you for your decoration offer, I know you're
quite talented in that area!
The gift exchange is still happening.  There is a
10$ish limit. The gifts being period related. And I
think we discussed at populace that the steal ratio
will depend on the amount of people that show.

Tressa

--- Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh