[Tempio] dreamspinner

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 09:21:02 PST 2003

Oh, i suppose i should mention that i will be takeing
subscriptions at Yule Revel. I was going to wait till
it was closer, but i can send another reminder Please
make your subscription at revel BEFORE i get too
drunk.  ;)  Also, the price will go down a dollar as
each issue comes out, so all subscriptions will end
with the december 2004 issue, and subscriptions can be
taken all year round.

-Renee
Shire of Tempio Chronicler