[Tempio] Gatherings

Donna Jordan rowanna at hot.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 15:29:02 PDT 2003

I hope everyone will give some thought to this idea.  We need to start
taking a more active role in developing guild activities.

Yet, I would like to see us get together just for the fun of it.  Have
cookout's or movie afternoon (night), a let your hair down and relax
good time with no reference to SCA activities or planning.  After all we
do have mundane lives, interests and friends have fun together.

I personally love to play cards, rummy, spades, poker (just chips) and
think it would be great to get together with friends for an evening of
cards.  Any body interested?

Donna