[Tempio] Plans for guilds/get togethers...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 10:59:26 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I have offered my house before for guild meetings. I
would like to plan to have a sewing, embroidery,
weaving guild once a month. Fridays are the best for
me but Tuesdays and Wednesday are a go as well and
although Thursday wouldn't be my ideal night to have
people over, I could work with it if I had to.

That would be two guilds going, cooking and sewing
etc.
Please feedback on what you all think about the idea.
I really would like to see people coming together and
I would be happy to do whatever I can to help us
become more for each other.

Also, I do feel the urge to have another Gathering
coming on.....

Tressa

=====
"ll dolce e una durata di passione"