[Tempio] The Great Hale Migration is Comin!!!

Tracy Hale trvhale at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:28:04 PST 2003

Attention Everyone!

Yes, that's right!  The Hales are moving and I am
calling in my moving markers!  So, those that I have
moved in the past, and I know where you live, it's
time to repay all that sweat!

We are supposed to sign on the new house on the 11th
of December.  I have taken off from work and will
start moving on the 12th.  Those that can be there,
great.

The large, heavy items will be moved on Saturday, Dec.
13th.  Cliff, this means you and your trailer!  We
have to be out of the old house by Sunday, Dec. 14th.

If you have any questions, just call.

John, Tracy, Amanda & Jake