[Tempio] The Great Hale Migration is Comin!!!

Walt Lang bha_mac at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 19:17:12 PST 2003

Dear Lady of the Scones,
It is truly remarkable how the "birds of Hale" will
embark on treacherous journey ... blah blah blah ...

O.K. enough of the Marlin Perkins crap.We will help
with the great "migration". I offer the use of the
"Great White Steed" and blue cart. And also I might be
able to haul Cliff's trailer(providing only during the
daytime). If you have any questions give me a call.
Take care all.

     BhaMac