[Tempio] Second call for officer reports and anything else!

Dave Jordan wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 16:12:43 PDT 2003

Unto the Populace of Tempio, Greetings!

We have two of our folks with names submitted recently, and one had a
device as well.  I expect to hear back within a couple of months with
these accepted and registered.

Please remember our upcoming Samhain Stew event (24-26 October 2003, at
the Belton Dam Group Use site.  It is looking as if it'll be great
merriment and fellowship for all in attendance - I hope to see each of
you there!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you enjoy your Shire
and Kingdom better - especially in heraldic actions and 'stuff'.

In Service to the Dream,

Wulfgar von Regensburg
Herald of Tempio
wulfgar at hot.rr.com