[Tempio] event needs...it's a long post

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 23:25:37 PST 2004

Neat. Tahnk you. Now, want to be a brothel owner?- Rachel, yes I'm serious there's a part for that in the quest.

Donna <Rowanna at hot.rr.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Rachel,

I have a necklace and bracelet that can be given as part of the prizes, where ever needed.

Donna