[Tempio] Populace is coming! Populace is coming!!!

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 16:39:23 PST 2004

MY LORDS AND LADIES PRAY ATTEND!  In the spirit of Courts and Courtesy the Populace meeting in February will be garbed. A suprise monarch will be in attendance. I as the "Chaplet Herald" for the day will be taking any court business to be addressed at the event.  Please attend in garb for the spirit and the fun of the Populace.  Bring forth your most festive mood and Courtliest Manners.  Prepare yourself for a new air of fun and frolic to present itself for the Populace of Tempio's Enjoyment.  Come, let us all join hands and hearts and bring forth the family of Tempio in peace and contentment, with willing hands and lightened spirits to make small the many looming tasks of this brand new year!!!!  Prepare yourselves to be entertained and amused, touched and made introspective by this most unusual of meetings.

In Service to the Dreams of Many and In Joyful Servitude to our Glorious Shire, I remain your Devoted Servant,

Lady Liadain inghean Brignagh
Armiger of Atenveldt, Premier of the Order of the Baronial Bard, Barony of Twin Moons, Atenveldt and Champion of the Bardic Quest, Barony of the Steppes

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"