[Tempio] cover art

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 19:22:37 PST 2004

If anyone has anything they'd like to submit to the
Dreamspinner for potential cover art, please do so!
Unfortunately i lost the software for my scanner, so
if you need something scanned, let me know and i'll
help you find someone who can do it.  Important for
submissions! - The image must be at 300dpi.  It also
must be your own original artwork, and in order for me
to use it, you must first sign a release form for me.
Please send artwork if you have it.

-Renee'
Chronicler