[Tempio] January populace cancelled

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 06:59:27 PST 2004

Unfortunately I don't know that weekdays are going to work very well for very many in the shire.  But it would be fun to loosen up the meetings a bit and I am sure George would love to have us there.  Hey Paul, I wasn't aware we were conducting "shire business." I thought we were just kicking around ideas. Does this mean we can't converse about anything Shire related? Where exactly are the boundary lines?

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"