[Tempio] January populace cancelled

Paul Kaveshan pkaveshan at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 17:18:04 PST 2004

Draven,

You are kicking around ideas.  You are two members discussing alternate
places.  As neither of you are the seneschal (who does say when and where
the meetings are) you can talk all day long about "what ifs"

The whole point of my "reminder" is that once again due to miscommunication,
the notification on the list about populace came out before phone calls or
other forms of notice were given.  That means the list is being used as the
only means of communicating official business.

That is where the problem is coming from.

For all those out there, I would be more than happy to have a get together
to peruse the books of the SCA.  How about Sunday at 1:00?

Paul