[Tempio] Mailing list....

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 12:56:02 PST 2004

I'm so glad you asked. Let's discuss this at the next populace.-Xanthe

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh <ladyliadainib at yahoo.com> wrote:Okay, this is getting way out of hand....Tracy, the problem with your solution is you don't have any official capacity to pass on Shire news, if anyone should do what you are suggesting it should be Cliff as the Webmaster and even then it stretches his boundaries.  Question One: Will the shire reimburse long distance charges or spring for a prepaid phone card to be used ONLY for the purposes of notifying the populace of relevant happenings?
Question Two: Who will be in charge of it?
Question Three: How have we managed thus far without addressing this issue?
I cannot help but think that this small skirmish could turn into a really nasty little battle soon and we should probably nip that in the bud.  Let's be reasonable about this folks and come up with some workable solutions.  It is a two sided issue anyhow. If people want to know what's up, they can call too if they have been out of the loop for awhile, yes/no?

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"